(The above photo is taken at the Women Center in 3 Marunong Street, Brgy.Central, Quezon City where we now hold weddings or Holy Union Rite. For more info: text or call 09164260481)
Same Sex Wedding in Quezon City is conducted by the LGBTS CHRISTIAN CHURCH,INC.
LGBTS CHRISTIAN CHURCH is a registered religious society from Securities and Exchange Commission that ministers to the Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgender member of the communities from Quezon City and the entire Philippines.
Here are the Guidelines for Same Sex Holy Union in Quezon City
GUIDELINES FOR HOLY UNION
OF THE LGBTS CHRISTIAN CHURCH,INC.
WHAT IS THE RITE OF HOLY UNION?
The Rite of the Holy Union is one of the Rites of the LGBTS CHRISTIAN CHURCH, INC. in Quezon City, Philippines.
THE RITE OF HOLY UNION is the spiritual joining of two persons in a manner fitting and proper by a duly authorized clergy. After both persons have been counseled and apprised of their responsibilities one toward the other, this rite of conferring God’s blessing may be performed.”
The essence of the Rite of Holy Union is the vow, the pledging of deepest fidelity of each other. It is the spiritual joining of two persons regardless of sexual orientation and gender identity. It is a celebration of love witness and affirmed by their friends, family, and the Church.
THE DIFFERENCE OF HOLY UNION AND MATRINONY.
The difference of Holy Union and Matrimony is that Matrimony has its legal entity while the Holy is a Rite. Unfortunately, the Philippines have no Marriage Equality Law or the Same-Sex Marriage Law yet. LGBTS CHRISTIAN CHURCH, INC. advocates for equal protections of the law, thus we support marriage equality bill pass into law in the Philippines.
Furthermore, the weddings conducted in the Philippines are recognized but not guaranteed however in some countries which have Civil Union, Same Sex Marriage Law, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Sweden, London and some states in the USA, to name a few.
IS THE RITE OF HOLY UNION ILLEGAL?
The Philippine Constitution guarantees that the Freedom of Religion is protected, in Article III, Section 5 of the Bill of Rights states that..
“No law shall be made respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof. The free exercise and enjoyment of religious profession and worship, without discrimination or preference, shall forever be allowed. No religious test shall be required for the exercise of civil or political rights”
THE ESSENCE OF THE RITE OF THE HOLY UNION IS THE “EXCHANGING OF THE VOWS” OF TWO LOVING PERSON THAT PROMISE TO BE TOGETHER FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES WITH OR WITHOUT THE LEGAL PAPERS. THIS IS A PRIVATE OR PUBLIC CEREMONY TO BE CONDUCTED PURPOSELY FOR THE CELEBRATION OF LOVE.
- Brgy. Certificate or Birth Certificate (Xerox only)
or any ID for Identification purposes only.
- LGBTSCC Holy Union Registration Form
- Passport (Xerox Only) for Foreigner only.
- Picture together for Identification.
- One hour wedding counseling.
- No wedding counseling No Holy Union Rite.
- No wedding on Sunday afternoon from 3PM till 7PM.
- I need the names of the witnesses
- Php 10,000 inside the House Church plus donations for the Church’s ministry is encouraged.
- Php 12,500 outside the House Church plus transportation and accommodation. Donation to the Church’s ministry is encourage.
- Reservation of Php 5,000 during the wedding counseling or ahead of time to reserve the date of the wedding and the remaining balance after the Holy Union Ceremony or full payment before the wedding.
- Full payment is required to set the date in place. First Come First serve basis.
- We will issue a “Certificate of Holy Union”, certifying your Holy Union under the LGBTS CHRISTIAN CHURCH,INC.
Feel free to text or call us:
Rev.Crescencio Agbayani Jr., Solemnizing Minister
Mobile Number : 09164260481
Email Address: email@example.com
Mailing Address and Residence: 4 ALLEY 24, PROJ.6, QUEZON CITY, PHILIPPINES