LGBTS CHRISTIAN CHURCH, Inc. is an autonomous and independent Christian church for Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transgenders and Straight people from all walks of life
LGBTS Christian Church exists to:
1. WORSHIP – “To participate in public worship services together and to maintain personal daily devotions.” (John 4:24)
2. EVANGELISM – “To share the good news of Jesus Christ with as many people as possible in our community and throughout the world.” (Matthew 28:18- 20; Acts 1:8; 2 Peter 3:9)
3. MINISTRY/MISSIONS – “To serve unselfishly in Jesus’ name, meeting the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of those in our church, community, and in the world.” (1 Peter 4:10,11; Matthew 25:34-40; 1 Thessalonians 5:11; Galatians 5:13)
4. DISCIPLESHIP – “To help members develop toward full Christian maturity and train them for effective ministry. To promote personal, spiritual growth and discipleship through Bible teaching.” (Ephesians 4:11-13; Matthew 18:20; 2 Timothy 2:1,2)
5. FELLOWSHIP – “To encourage, support and pray for each other as members of the family of God. To share our lives together.” (1 John 1:7; Acts 2:44-47; Hebrews 10:23-25; Romans 15:5-7; John 13:34, 35)
LGBTS Christian Church subscribes to the Doctrinal Statement of the Nicene and Apostles Creed. We are a family oriented, progressive ecumenical community of faith that will not discrimination.
We conduct Same Sex Holy Union Weddings for same sex couples.
For more info: 09152904310
We are located at 3rd Floor, 56 Mindanao Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines.