GUIDELINES FOR HOLY UNION or SAME SEX WEDDING or COMMITMENT CEREMONY OF THE LGBTS CHRISTIAN CHURCH
WHAT IS THE RITE OF HOLY UNION?
The Rite of the Holy Union is one of the Rites of the LGBTS CHRISTIAN CHURCH in Quezon City.
THE RITE OF HOLY UNION is a wedding ceremonial ritual for two consenting adults that promise to live together for the rest of their lives, in building their own family suited and fitted for their desire base on love, responsibility and communion with GOD. The heart and soul of Rite of Holy Union is on their wedding vows. The promise of loyalty, commitment and trust are essences of the union ceremony attested and witnesses by their friends and or family. Conducted by a minister authorized by the LGBTS CHRISTIAN CHURCH INC.
THE DIFFERENCE OF HOLY UNION AND MATRIMONY.
The difference of Holy Union and Matrimony is that Matrimony has its legal entity while the Holy Union is pure ritual. Unfortunately, the Philippines have no Marriage Equality Law or the Same-Sex Marriage Law yet. LGBTS CHRISTIAN CHURCH INC. advocates for equal protections of the law, thus we support marriage equality bill pass into law in the Philippines. Furthermore, the Holy Union Rite conducted in the Philippines are not yet recognized by the State but in some countries which have Marriage Equality Law e.g. Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Sweden, in the USA, Portugal and in Europe to name a few. Couples can use the Certificate of Holy Union issued by the LGBTS CHRISTIAN CHURCH INC. as Proof of Togethernes, a partner can petition his or her partner in a countries where there are Marriage Equality Law, as mentioned.
IS THE RITE OF HOLY UNION ILLEGAL? The Philippine Constitution guarantees that the Freedom of Religion is protected, in Article III, Section 5 of the Bill of Rights states that.. “No law shall be made respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof. The free exercise and enjoyment of religious profession and worship, without discrimination or preference, shall forever be allowed. No religious test shall be required for the exercise of civil or political rights”
THE ESSENCE OF THE RITE OF THE HOLY UNION IS THE “EXCHANGING OF THE VOWS” OF TWO LOVING PERSON THAT PROMISE TO BE TOGETHER FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES WITH OR WITHOUT THE LEGAL PAPERS. THIS IS A PRIVATE OR PUBLIC CEREMONY TO BE CONDUCTED PURPOSELY FOR THE CELEBRATION OF UNION OF TWO SOULS.
1. Brgy. Certificate or Birth Certificate (Xerox only) or any ID for Identification purposes only.
2. LGBTSCC Holy Union Registration Form
3. Passport (Xerox Only) for Foreigner only.
4. Picture together for Identification.
1. One hour wedding counseling. This is important.
2. No wedding counseling No Holy Union Rite.
3. No wedding on Sunday afternoon from 3PM till 8PM unless very special.
1. Php 7,500 within Metro Manila plus transportation fare. Also if the Holy Union will be done at the Women Center in 3 Marunong Street, Brgy.Central, Quezon City, Philippines. Donations for the Church’s ministry is encourage.
2. Php 10,00 outside Metro Manila plus transportation fare and hotel accommodation. Donation to the Church’s ministry is encourage.
3. Reservation of Php 4,000 during the wedding counseling or ahead of time to reserve the date of the wedding and the remaining balance after the Holy Union Ceremony or full payment before the wedding. NO REFUND.
4. First Come First serve basis. Will give priority to the Couple who pay the down payment the earliest.
We issue a “Certificate of Holy Union”, certifying your Holy Union under the LGBTS CHRISTIAN CHURCH INC. The Certificate of Holy Union could be used as Proof of Togetherness of the couple.