LGBTS Christian Church in Quezon City is a friendly-oriented progressive ecumenical community of Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transgenders and Straights believers of Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior.
Friendship, Acceptance and Understanding are our Core Values.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO BRING THE GOOD NEWS TO ALL.
LGBTS Christian Church exists to:
1. WORSHIP – “To participate in public worship services together and to maintain personal daily devotions.” (John 4:24)
2. EVANGELISM – “To share the good news of Jesus Christ with as many people as possible in our community and throughout the world.” (Matthew 28:18- 20; Acts 1:8; 2 Peter 3:9)
3. MINISTRY/MISSIONS – “To serve unselfishly in Jesus’ name, meeting the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of those in our church, community, and in the world.” (1 Peter 4:10,11; Matthew 25:34-40; 1 Thessalonians 5:11; Galatians 5:13)
4. DISCIPLESHIP – “To help members develop toward full Christian maturity and train them for effective ministry. To promote personal, spiritual growth and discipleship through Bible teaching.” (Ephesians 4:11-13; Matthew 18:20; 2 Timothy 2:1,2)
5. FELLOWSHIP – “To encourage, support and pray for each other as members of the family of God. To share our lives together.” (1 John 1:7; Acts 2:44-47; Hebrews 10:23-25; Romans 15:5-7; John 13:34, 35)
Our official email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com